Um, HELLO! Need I say more?…
Smoothie tip: If you’re an avid smoothie drinker like myself, you can pour your milk of choice into ice cube trays and freeze. Once frozen, you can remove the cubes and store in a tightly sealed bag in the freezer until ready to use. This method will result in a cold smoothie without the watered down taste from using ice.
Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie
Author: The Happy Hungry Yogi
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk (I prefer a thicker smoothie so you can add more liquid if you prefer it a bit thinner)
- 1/4 c pumpkin purée
- 1/2 frozen banana (about 1/4 c)
- 1/2 c steamed + frozen zucchini
- 2 scoop of unflavored pea protein
- 1 scoop Further Food Chocolate Collagen (use code THEHAPPYHUNGRYYOGI10 for a discount!)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Combine all ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy!