Honestly, this video says it all. These brownies need no special introduction. Basically they are made with four simple ingredients and are out of this world good! A healthy brownie that actually tastes as good as it looks? Say what?! I mean if I didn’t have to film this video 568 times because I kept messing up I’d say this whole post was a piece of cake…err I mean brownie. Ha!
What you get (aside from a good laugh):
- A recipe that’s gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free & soy-free
- A less than 100 calorie treat aka it’s guilt-free
- A super easy blender recipe that uses only 4 ingredients
- A dessert that’s ready from start to finish in 30 minutes
Black Bean Protein Brownies
Makes: 9 brownies/ Prep time: 5 minutes/ Bake time: 25 minutes
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 c Vega chocolate protein
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease or spray a 9×9 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the black beans, eggs and protein in a blender or food processor and pulse on high until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool before slicing.
Note: Store these brownies in a tightly sealed container in the fridge or freezer if not enjoying immediately.