Honestly, if I can’t get enough of no bake treats. It’s just so easy, maybe too easy! How can you go wrong when you just toss some ingredients in a bowl, mix, roll and presto you have yourself a guilt-free, insanely addictive treat! I mean even those who have no time to spend in the kitchen baking can easily set aside an extra five minutes. Yes, really just five. Not to mention when there’s also so few ingredients it’s no wonder why I literally find myself making these (or my Cranberry Orange Protein Balls or Brownie Bites) several times a week because we eat these things on a daily basis, aka whenever one of us finds ourselves walking by the fridge you know just cause we, um, needed something in the kitchen. 😉
Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Protein Bites
Author: The Happy Hungry Yogi
Makes: 12 bites
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 c vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- In a bowl combine the peanut butter, cashew milk, vanilla and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and continue to mix until fully incorporated. The mixture should be play dough like consistency. If it’s too crumbly (as protein powders will vary the moisture content) add additional cashew milk one tablespoon at a time until the correct texture is achieved.
- Measure out one tablespoon of the mixture and roll between your palms to form a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar on a flat surface (I used a plate) and roll each ball gently to coat.
- Enjoy immediately or store the bites in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for a longer shelf life.