If there’s anything that can win me over it’s chocolate, but I’m sure you already knew that. These No Bake Brownie Bites are EVERYTHING. Literally, can I just snack on these for eternity, pretty please???Not only are these the absolute best quick fix for all of you chocoholics out there but they are made with REAL ingredients, meaning no added yucky stuff and require only minutes to whip up! These little bite sized brownies make a perfect on the go energizing treat or even a heathy after school snack.
I suggest making a double, triple or even quadruple batch of these since eternity really is a long time! 😉
No Bake Brownie Bites
Gluten-free/Vegan/Oil-free/Soy-freeMakes: 18- 1″ bites/Total time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c ground flaxseed
- 3/4 c unsalted creamy almond butter (the runnier the better!)
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- optional drizzle: 3 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients, oat flour through vanilla extract. Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out about 1 1/2 tablespoons worth of mix. Roll between palms to form a ball and place on a sheet pan. Repeat until all mix is used.
- Place the pan in the fridge to set for one hour.
- If drizzling with chocolate, melt the chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or over the stop top using a double boiler. Make sure to stir halfway through during either method to prevent burning.
- Remove the bites from the fridge and drizzle generously with the chocolate. Place back in the fridge to set the chocolate. To store, keep in a tightly sealed container either in the fridge or freezer.